Friday, August 8

Takes an Artist to Get Away with Rubbing Someone Out!


Still working on my secret new paintings so here is an installation shot from Night Sky! If you click on it you get a much bigger view and you can see where I rubbed out some poor guy who was eating his dinner right in the middle of the shot. [How dare people eat in the presence of my art!!!!]

In the meantime, I feel like we just had the art talk equivalent of The Last Supper with Annette tonight. Harry leaves Sunday and it felt like we were trying to cram in everything we might need for the months ahead without him. In short: waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

We talked about Diebenkorn of course but also Donald Baechler - wow look HIM up and don't call me weird, will ya'?! I'm sayin'!!! But my fav thing Harry said tonight to Annette was when she said something like she could not draw as well as Leonardo daVinci and Harry said well DaVinci could draw like DaVinci the best of anyone but only Annette Cargill can draw like Annette Cargill better than anyone else. The clue is to find out what Annette Cargill draws [or paints] like. And Miss Suzy. I'll let you know when that happens, ok?

Go Shop @ Etsy@

No comments:

Post a Comment