Wednesday, August 13

The Little Printz Have Arrived!


Gonna try something here. And, no, that is NOT a typo in the title. Yes, I've been cramming all day & it's almost 2AM but that is NOT a typo! Anyway as I was saying...

I read a great article on Etsy Storque about keys to success with your Etsy Storefront. A good way to get the word out about your art is to make small giclee cards of your artwork and sell in the same price range as quality greeting cards.

I enjoy sending pretty cards to special people on special days but I hate the idea of beautiful things getting thrown away. ARGGGG! Oh and don't get me started on the wasted lives of trees! I was thinking about what would make me want to keep a birthday card and I realized that if the card was ART, I would frame it and keep it and have something to treasure forever.

So begins "Cards for Keeps" or perhaps
"Art Works!" or maybe "The Little Art Printz". [See I told you that was not a typo!]

A few of my paintings printed on archival photo paper & mounted on acid free greeting cards. Empty inside so you may write your own personal note. Description of painting on back. A plug for me and a small piece of my art for you and/or your giftee!
  • Actual image of painting is approx 3.5 x 3.5"
  • Each 5.5 x 5.5" card comes with one nice white 6 x 6" envelope.
  • Choose your designs from any of my paintings on my website www.suzanneally.com
  • One to five cards of different designs $5.00 each plus $1.50 shipping as follows:
  • one card + shipping = 6.50
  • two diff cards + shipping = 11.50
  • three diff cards + shipping = 16.50
  • four diff cards + shipping = 21.50
  • five diff cards + shipping = 26.50
  • Best Deal: 5 CARDS of same design[ $15.00 plus $1.50 shipping = ]$16.50

Email me
s@suzanneally.com for all multiple card orders and I will make up your order and post for you at Etsy in the "Reserved" section of my shop.

PS. Believe it or not I have been researching this project for quite awhile. I found that depending on which chart your post officer is looking at when you ask them, you may have to pay a bit extra to mail these simply because they are square. The lowest quote I got for mailing one card in a 6x6" envelope was 20 cents extra or 62 cents. The highest quote was $1.34. So when I add a larger envelope in order to ship one card&envelope to you, that is why I charge $1.50. I also found I can get as many as five cards with envelopes into a $1.50 mailing. [woohoo]

Available @ my Etsy Store .

2 comments:

  1. Whoa!

    These are tite! I always have the hardest time picking out cards, I think my searching has come to an end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM SO HAPPY! WHAT A GREAT IDEA!
    xo

    ReplyDelete