Monday, August 4

Bizzy E-Beez Coupon$ !


Good Morning my devoted Bloggees!

I hope you are all having a nice sunny summer! Now that the Night Sky show is all set up, I am working like a pollen-laden bee propagating painting publicity!

All alliteration aside I'd like to ask for your help spreading the word about my paintings. I am asking that you would write an email to all your friends and relatives, excluding only the ones who might really be mad if you bothered them, and tell them about my site and why you suggest it to them. And yes you get something in return! If you email them and ...
  1. Ask their permission to enter them in my Sitefeed Notification Emails,
  2. Then you simply email me [s@suzanneally.com] the names & emails of the ones who reply "YES",
  3. I will sign them up & give both YOU
  4. AND THEM a coupon for $10. off any painting on my site for EACH sign up!
WIOW how can you resist that offer?

And ALSO because I am such a sweet bee, I am giving each one of you who is already subscribed a coupon for $10. off any painting just for being such faithful Bloggees! You will find it in your Inbox sometime today! This offer will probably last thru the end of August so hurry!

In the meantime I am buzzing off to work on three simultanous paintings and then a cat nap.

xoxox & bzzzzzzzzzzzz!
suzy

PS. You may combine coupons up to 75% of the retail value off the paintings!!!!! WIOW!!!
And all coupon purchases must be via phone or email: s@suzanneally.com
Choose from paintings here: http://suzanneally.com

PPS. Wow what a stir this sale is causing! WooHoo! Hurry before they're all gone! [no pressure or anything]

No comments:

Post a Comment