Monday, September 8

Tablets of White Rock, Crystals and Words

Jade Tablet
5 x 6"
gemstones & mixed media on wood



3 Lazulis Tablet
7 x 6"
gemstones & mixed media on wood


Paint & texture & feelings & WORDS tumbling thru my head. Books-related words. Word-related words.  Chapter, papyrus, scroll, tablet, Moses, yeah, I said "Moses". Sallie always says "that'd kill Moses," when something is really remarkable. There is that word, "remarkable. I wonder if these are remarkable? I wonder if they'd kill Moses. Doubt that. 

They seem awfully remarkable to me right now but that is usually the case with me and paintings that have just hatched. A mother always loves her babies, at least until they begin to grow up and sass her. 

I will come back and talk about these later. I gotta take a nap.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment