Tuesday, February 10

Art Blog Award



I just received notice that Camille Olsen has passed on The Art Blog Award to me! Camile is a very gifted artist living in Austin, Texas. Please visit her blog @ http://imaramblingal.blogspot.com
I take it to heart that such a gifted colorist would take note of me. Thank you, Camille.

I am to list 7 things I love, and then tag 7 artists whose work I admire.
1. I love my mother who encouraged my coloring before I even knew how to say the word.
2. I love my husband who seems to be the happiest when I am making art.
3. I love my sons who have enlarged the meaning of art to me.
4. I love to color of course.
5. I love my friends who help me banish the shoulds.
6. I love my friend and Alexander trainer for being the color of my mother.
7. I love God who seems to be using all the above to show myself & Himself to me.

Seven artists I tag for this Art Blog Award:
Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment