Monday, December 8

Paint and Painting and the Difference

The more I paint, the more I love the paint.

Here is my desk - you can see I am studying Cy Twombly. How does he get away with all that scribble scrabble?!!

Sometimes I stop and look at what I have painted and am bummed cause I had much more fun painting than success with what it looks like. Maybe that is why some painters seem to refuse to say they are going to paint in the studio. Instead they say they are going to work in the studio. That way they aren't disappointed when their product does not turn out as delightful as the activity.

Does anyone else wonder about this? [clik on Post Title to leave comment or email me your comment and I'll post it for you: s@suzanneally.com]

So here is how it's been going the past few days:
Click
to
enlarge
images!

No comments:

Post a Comment