Tuesday, August 19

Mystery Appears Wise?

BANG BANG BANG... clunk... tink... plop... squirggle... step step step step step step step step step step step... walk walk walk walk walk walk... click double click... type type type... WHOA! Who are these sleepy peeps on the doorstep of my Blog this morning?!
Why I do believe it's my loyal Bloggees! Good morning, dearies! Have some homemade breakfast tamales and Mexican cocoa coffee. Little cream and sugar with that?

You know I am not so mysterious as all that! I just read a very good book by Carson McCullers called "The Heart is a Lonely Hunter". In the end [don't read the rest of this paragraph if you don't want me to spoil the end] you realize that Mr. Singer is not so mysterious afterall. All the other main characters in the story think he has the clue to their happiness in some way just because he never speaks. But the secret is he just never talks so you never know that he is just a searching person like everyone else. There is a Proverb somewhere that talks about appearing wise when you say little.

So once again I learn this lesson... quit talking so much and peeps will think I have something to say?!!! Sheesh!


xo

@Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment